Bilgisayar Dünyası
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IE printing error: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg error

Aşağa gitmek

IE printing error: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg error Empty IE printing error: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg error

Mesaj tarafından Admin Perş. Haz. 25, 2009 10:00 pm

I have seen about a dozen posts on different Web sites regarding this error. The most common fixes are related to an individual work station. We are experiencing this problem with our Web site and everyone accessing it is unable to print pages that are within frames. I tried the fixes on my workstation with no luck. I need to know what is causing this error so that I can fix the problem for everyone. What causes this error?

Line: 2021
Char: 1
Error: Unspecified error.
Code: 0
URL: [Linkleri görebilmek için üye olun veya giriş yapın.]

Thanks!

Make sure that Internet explorer and Firefox are closed.

Go to Start > Run and type "regsvr32 ole32.dll" in the box. 'Note the space'

Click OK and then try printing again.

Comments on this post
ebassil1 agrees: Excellent. Fix my problem in AOL!!!!!
grant800 : This answer instantly solved my Outlook Express "script error" problem that would not let me print. Thank you very much!
donalive : Very spec ific and direct. I like that! Now I'm going to fix my computer/printer! thanks,donalive
abrozze : after trying missed spelled fixes from at least 6 different forums, benn11 you are the best
afis17 : Thank you. I have been dealing with this for months. It work great.

I've been researching about this error, but nothing's seems to work and sometimes the answers are too complicated for me, until I just decided to download the driver for my printer through the manufacturer's website since I don't have the disk with me anymore. I thought that my problem is the printer's driver. And then...

1. Start --> Settings --> Control Panel --> Printers and Faxes. Delete printer icon.
2. Printers and Faxes --> File menu --> Server Properties --> Drivers. Delete the same driver name as you're installing.
3. Printers and Faxes --> Add a printer (follow the step-by-step guide). Check "Automatically detect & install my Plug and Play printer."
4. If the wizard was unable to detect any Plug and Play printers, you need to install the printer manually. Click Next.
5. Choose which printer port you will use, usually your computer has a list of printer ports.
6. Choose the printer manufacturer and then the printer model.
7. If you don't have the driver in your computer, it's best to download it from the manufacturer's site, that's the file that you will use to reinstall your driver.

I am hoping that this would help others, the reason why I registered in this site is to share this. I am not techie, I just happen to discover it through the instructions in my own computer when I chose the TROUBLESHOOT button when my printer didn't work (unfortunately, I forget how I got to that part ). I know this problem is very annoying, so I just want to save you some trouble as much as possible.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 33
Kayıt tarihi : 18/04/09

https://bilgisayardunyasi.hareketforum.net

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

IE printing error: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg error Empty Geri: IE printing error: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg error

Mesaj tarafından Admin Perş. Haz. 25, 2009 10:02 pm

Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 33
Kayıt tarihi : 18/04/09

https://bilgisayardunyasi.hareketforum.net

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz